Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreams..

Dreaming, is that a good thing for me?! I DONT THINK SO!! Because I have dreams everynight.. Yes.. EVERYNIGHT!! I'm so scare.. Even I'm very tired, i still keep dreaming.. Inside the dream, it's just like.. erm.. normal things that always happened in my daily life. I'm so scare that i can't differentiate between the dream and real life soon! OMG! what should I do?! I try to do everything to keep the dream out of my life, I even bought a dream catcher, but guess what?! nothing cure!!! Sad dao me!!! I try to not think too much, but i dont know jiu shi can't have a nice deep sleep!T.T... I'm not that greedy, I just want to have a good sleep..T.T.. Do I need to see a psychology doctor?! I dont know, I really dont know! I'm so tired everyday now, even if it's in the morning! Haiz.. I really dont know what to do liao la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment