Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Largest City in Scotland- Glasgow!!

The River Clyde!!



The Isle of Cumbrae!

This photo was took while i'm biking around the island!


Four of us on the bike we hire!


Mussels!!!!!

It's EASTER HOLIDAYS now!! and I'm going to Glasgow for a trip of 3 days 2 nights with 5 friends! It's quite a tiring trip though since Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and we have to walk to save money! We stay quite far away from the city centre because it's cheaper. haha! Actually not really much places of interest in Glasgow but it's a good place to shop! But the shops are the same as the shops in Sunderland and Newcastle but only bigger, so nothing much to buy! But it's good because i'm not wasting my money! LOL!!


We went to The Isle of Cumbrae the second day! Need to take a bus for around one and a half hour to Largs and then take a 15 mins ferry to the island! And then another 15 mins of bus to millport- a small town found in the island! Then, only 4 of us, Chiewhung, Erin, Fui Yin and me hire a bike as christine and amy dont know how to ride a bike! We use around 2 hours biking around the island, and we choose the wrong route where we keep on climbing small hills.. it's really tiring but yet FUN! It's been a long time since I've ride a bike, and this is the first time I found that the sun in UK can be so HOT!! HAHAHA! We went back straight after we finish biking because there is no other activities that can be carried out in that island! At night, we ate in a Malaysia Restaurant! The foods there are really nice and taste so Malaysia!! LOL!! Bits of homesick now! hehe


The third day we just went to shopping and have mussels in Mussel Inn as out lunch! The mussels are sooo nice that I even think about it now! And it's quite cheap! Too bad that there isn't one in Sunderland.. T.T. When it's time to go back, we went to the wrong railway station, It's was my fault as I saw it wrongly! I'M SOO SORRY AND GUILTY! But then luckily we manage to walk to the other railway station as fast as we can! aiks.. and then the timetable was different from what I know when i bought the train tickets, and they din send me even if they change the route, it makes me felt anxious for the whole trip way back to Sunderland!


It's quite a nice trip with friends but then too much of things that happened that I can't really accept and also quite a lot of us get injured..lol..dont know why also!! FEI DAO!! Anyway, I reached home safely at last!!









No comments:

Post a Comment