Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The recent me!

I'm so busy these few weeks.. there is soo many tests and portfolios and reports that I have to pass up, but two more weeks, just two more weeks, then I'll be free. Because it's EASTER HOLIDAYS!! I really can't wait for it anymore! After this week's lab test and statistic test, next week I have to hand in my portfolio, then I'll be having my poster presentation, then I'll be having a chemistry lab test.. Then, I think the week after I should be free already. So happy..
Because I'm busy everyday, time flies. I'm going to finish my first year study soon, and will be back to Malaysia during summer! Can't believe that I'm going back soon. Although May I have a whole month of exams(actually it's only 4 days out of that month), but they are so genius that put my exam date on the first and the last day of the month of exams..=.=.. and each exam seperate like 10days to let us study. Aikss.. dont know whether should say it's good or not.. It's good because I can have more time to prepare for the next exam, but it's also bad because it make me suffer for a longer period! BTW, I'm still having difficulty in sleeping, still dreaming lots at night which makes my eye bag becoming bigger and bigger.. haiz.. Hope everything will be running smooth!!! Hahahahaah..Let's face all the problem with a big big smiley face! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment