Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kevin in UK

Kevin has came here for vacation for around 10 days, first, he came to my place, then we went to london together to meet jia wei. Then, he followed jia wei to cambridge for a few days before he went back.
He reach here on 5th Feb but he only reached my place on 6th Feb, poor him, has to stay overnight in two airports(LCCT and London Gatwick), but finally he reached.. I picked him up in the metrostation near my house after i finished my class.. Then we went to a shopping center after lunch.

In the metro station near my house. Waiting for metro to newcastle.He is talking to his mom.

Inside the shopping center -Metro Center
The second day, we went to photo shooting in places like Tynemouth, which is a seaside and also Newcastle.
In Tynemouth. It's pretty isn't it?!

A church somewhere in Newcastle.

It's the millinium bridge near Gateshead. It'll change colour and is really beautiful!
The next day, we went to beamish museum, it's a living museum, really nice, but too bad because it's winter season now, some of the towns inside the museum were closed. We were told by the bus driver that it might close that day but luckily we give it a try and there we were!!
One of the garden inside beamish museum.
On thursday, too bad that i have class for a whole day and therefore I just let Kevin himself to walk around Sunderland's town.
We went to London on friday early in the morning... Then we reach around 10.30am.. We met Jia Wei there and some other friends.. It's really nice to have so many friends that look so familiar to me.. It's my hometown friends.. T.T.. tears of joy.. lol.. we went to visit places of interest in London on Friday, Sat and Sunday. We went to a musical too.. "Singing in the rain".. It's the first musical that i've ever watched in my life and it's INCREDIBLE!! I love it so much!!
Jia Wei with the posters... OMG!!LOOK AT HIS HAIR!!!
I went back to Sunderland on my own on Sunday. Kevin went to Cambridge with Jia Wei..
It's nice having a friend here but it'll be better if he come when i'm having holidays!! Never expect that i will be that busy.. Really hoping for others to visit me again!!!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment